- Maintain ERP system--material receiving/transfer/delivery to production line;
- Handle all inbound and outbound documents accompanied with material;
- Regularly count physical inventory of all materials;
- Records well archived and discipline kept ensuring that plant operations remain in compliance;
- Ensure warehouse SOP and be well followed;
- Prepare monthly delivery and KPI summary report;
- Regularly renew SOP based on actual operations;
- Record deviations/change control/CAPA in Track system;
- Follow up-to-date version of UIH EHS Policy. Raise EHS concerns in case any uncertainty is found during working.
- 2 year experience preferred in warehouse management;
- Computer skill is a must, familiar with Microsoft Office;
- Forklift driving license;
- Good communication skills with internal and external parties;
- Proactive and continuous improvement orientation;
- Ensure full compliance with the corporate rules and regulations (e.g. reimbursement process, leave applications, travel requests...).
Apply below or email your resume to Career_US@united-imaging.com including the job title and location.