UIH Solutions, LLC is building a customer sales and service support structure for North America, headquartered in Houston, Texas. We are looking for experienced diagnostic imaging technical training instructors and developers as we setup and begin operations in 2019 at our brand-new US Training Center. We have positions open in the MRI, CT/X-ray and, PET/CT modalities.
The Service Technical Training Instructor will be responsible for developing and delivering US based Service training programs for your modality. You will be responsible for maintaining training systems for lab exercises and delivering classroom lectures for your students. In this position, you will be the leader for all technical Service training for your modality for the USA training center.
This position is located at the UIHS headquarters in Houston, Texas. Relocation support will be provided for selected candidates.
- Prepare, deliver and monitor routine and/or special training courses for internal/external participants. Provide training in operation, maintenance, calibration, workflow and troubleshooting of products to new/experienced internal/external participants.
- Develop new education courses and work with internal resources to create material and content in response to new product/technology.
- Continuously monitor the effectiveness of the training courses and work with team members to maintain and modify training courses.
- Maintain equipment, facilities, and updates if necessary, to optimize learning environment for UIH products; responsible for classroom management, development of educational aids to support courses.
- Act as core member of the Modality Support Team, working closely with the Regional Support Engineer, Technical Training Instructors, Modality Applications Specialists, Customer Service Engineers, and others to continuously drive higher levels of support and Customer satisfaction.
- BSEE or equivalent degree
- 5-10 years’ experience in your modality supporting medical imaging customers and systems; preferably in a Online or Technical Support role
- Experience with SalesForce field service management system a plus
- Experience setting up and working with remote access tools (FTP, Telnet, Logfile analyzers, remote viewers, etc…)
- Familiarity with medical imaging system networking methodologies, including DICOM imag transfers
- Field service / technical support experience in high tech medical imaging
- Team player, enjoys working with people and committed to providing excellent customer satisfaction
- Totally Customer focused with a passion for solving customer problems
- Ability to travel periodically throughout the US and to China (~10%)
Apply below or email your resume to Career_US@united-imaging.com including the job title and location.