UIH Solutions LLC is building a customer success and operations support structure for North America, headquartered in Houston, Texas. The position will be responsible for developing and operationalizing our order management processes. The successful candidate will serve as the liaison for our USA sales and service organization between our customers and manufacturing facility managing all order management activities. The successful candidate will work across the organization and collaborate with Sales Operations, Customer Service, Project Management office, finance and legal. The position will report to the VP of Strategy and Business Development, CSO.
- Responsible for review, validation and approval of product orders from multiple points of entry in compliance with department policies and procedures.
- Responsible for monitoring equipment availability and lead times to ensure appropriate delivery commitments.
- Responsible for the process mapping and developing the required documentation for Order Management aligned with Leadership, the process/documentation should be renewed annually to ensure fast and efficient operations.
- Implement and manage the equipment purchase order process with UIH Manufacturing and Third-Party align the process with Sales Operations, PMO, and Manufacturing.
- Develop the scaling strategy as we grow orders to ensure we keep up with demand, including potentially hiring and managing a team of direct reports.
- Support the equipment and revenue forecasting with PMO organization.
- Establish, manage and report on key metrics and performance indicators for order processing.
- Travel 5 days a month, as needed.
- 7 years of experience in operations within the healthcare market or equivalent.
- Energetic, motivated self-starter with a proven track record of leading an order management team.
- Proven experience in process development and/or process improvement.
- Customer service experience with excellent phone skills preferred.
- Employee Management experience preferred.
- 3 years of experience in Medical Imaging industry preferred.
- Experience working in IT systems such as customer relationship management (i.e., SFDC), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), or other.
- Familiarity with relevant regulatory and compliance requirements (i.e. Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)).
- Expert with Excel and building spreadsheets.
- Change management experience preferred.
- Open minded with a knack for creative problem solving.
Apply below or email your resume to Career_US@united-imaging.com including the job title and location.