- Initiate inspection specification for IQC, PQC, OQC, and present improving proposals during quality inspection;
- Perform IQC, PQC, OQC inspection and maintain records;
- Responsible for on-site inspection and validation inspection during manufacturing process, and monitor quality of process;
- Manage equipment and measuring instrument used in production and inspection;
- Provide training and education for production personnel to make them understand and meet the quality system;
- Perform associated and other duties as required.
- 2 year experience related to quality inspection;
- Familiar with ISO13485, ISO9001 or TS16949 quality system (preferred);
- Strong executive force and ability to drive improvement;
- Work proactively and strong sense of responsibility;
- Good communication skills and team spirit;
- Good reading and writing skills.
Apply below or email your resume to Career_US@united-imaging.com including the job title and location.