- Lead to establish, maintain and monitor quality management system and ensure its effective operation;
- Make project quality plan and implement it in the process to ensure project delivery quality;
- Instruct project design transfer and production import to ensure smooth connection between R&D and production;
- Monitor and instruct product change process to ensure that process is controllable and product quality is reliable;
- Summarize process improvement measures from above activities and drive continuous process improvement;
- Organize internal and external audit, find improvement points in quality system;
- Perform associated and other duties as required.
- Familiar with ISO13485 (preferred), ISO9001 or TS16949 quality system;
- Familiar with medical device regulations (preferred);
- 3 year QA experience in medical device, automobile or other mechanical and electrical industries or experience in other field of quality management;
- Knowledge of medical imaging equipment or large electromechanical integration products;
- Experience in product development (preferred), project management (preferred), or customer quality problem analysis and handling;
- Familiar with Oracle PLM or other EDM system (preferred);
- Good working attitude and work proactively;
- Good communication skills and ability to work under pressure;
- Good reading and writing skills.
Apply below or email your resume to Career_US@united-imaging.com including the job title and location.