- Assemble and Test medical equipment, e.g.: MR/CT/XR system, according to the working instruction in high quality and efficiency;
- Troubleshooting, failure investigation, initiate corrective action;
- 5S improvement;
- Other tasks assigned by team leader/supervisor.
- 2 years of Medical equipment manufacturing experience is preferred;
- Mechanical and electrical education background preferred;
- Knowledge of engineering drawing and BOM is required;
- Skilled in MS office;
- Team player, diligent, fast learning ability;
- Good problem solving skill;
- Ensure full compliance with the corporate rules and regulations (e.g. reimbursement process, leave applications, travel requests ...).
Apply below or email your resume to Career_US@united-imaging.com including the job title and location.