- AI experts in Computer Vision and Robotics;
- Motivate and lead a junior scientists for cutting edge research and development;
- Work closely with senior level management to develop company assets in AI Healthcare;
- Conduct cutting-edge research in the field of Vision and Robotics and transfer research results into practical product solutions;
- Establish strong relationship with potential customers and clinical partners;
- Define technical roadmap and provide technical advices to the CEO of the company.
- PhD Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field;
- 5 -10 years of senior-level experience in research and development in AI-based solutions, platforms, esp. in Computer Vision and Robotics;
- Strong experience and knowledge in Deep Learning and AI-related technologies;
- Proven experience in leading scientists conducting cutting edge research;
- Proven track record of publications in top-tier conferences and journals in AI, Vision, and Robotics;
Email your resume to Careers_UII@united-imaging.com including the job title and location.