UIH Solutions, LLC is building a customer sales and service support structure for North America, headquartered in Houston, Texas. We are looking for an experienced medical imaging Customer Service Engineer to support our PET-CT systems at customer sites in the Sacramento, CA area. If you are a self-starter, are truly energized by breakthrough technologies, and you want to play a key role in a start-up enterprise, then please read on…
- Provide top-level on-site service support that delights our customers and sets the benchmark for the medical imaging industry;
- Work closely with Customer Care Center (regional and headquarter level) to effectively carry out trouble-shooting, maintenance, and updates on designated products;
- Embrace new technology while levering core strengths in customer service and service support;
- Play a key role in new, first-of-a-kind medical imaging system product launches in the US market;
- Continually build competence in providing technical assistance and support to our customers;
- Quickly and efficiently escalate challenges as appropriate to ensure expeditious resolution of all issues and high levels of customer satisfaction;
- Responsible for installation of UIH diagnostic imaging equipment for designated products in geographic region;
- Attend service training courses overseas and in the US as needed and work toward completion of the UIH Professional Certificate.
- Associate’s degree in technical field and/or equivalent experience preferred;
- Familiar with the principles and hardware/software configurations of diagnostic imaging equipment (MR, CT, PET, DR, etc.).
- Previous experience with relevant equipment strongly preferred;
- Ideally, have previous field service experience where you have managed a geographic territory and demonstrated strong troubleshooting ability with hardware, mechanical, and software systems;
- Strong customer communication skills with ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing;
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in a team environment focused on customer success;
- Possess relevant IT skills with competence on Windows, Microsoft Office suite, and network communication and connectivity;
- Superb customer facing skills needed for working with customers and internally at all levels within UIH / 3rd parties, contractors, and subcontractors. Must be able to quickly build rapport and gain respect from others;
- A flexible approach to work and travel with strong commitment to customer satisfaction and company success;
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required;
- Willingness to travel extensively as needed for customer support and training.
Apply below or email your resume to Career_US@united-imaging.com including the job title and location.