UIH Solutions, LLC is building a customer sales and service support structure for North America, headquartered in Houston, Texas. We are looking for experienced diagnostic imaging technical experts and remote support engineers to join our Online Customer Care team as we setup and begin operations in 2019. We have positions open in the MRI modality.
The Customer Care Online Engineer will be responsible for fielding incoming customer service requests and inquiries using our state-of-the-art telephony and service management infrastructure. In this position, you will interface with the modality Regional Support Engineer, Applications Specialists, and the HQ technical support team to diagnose and resolve customer issues remotely and, if needed, initiate a Customer Service Engineer dispatch work order.
This position is located at the UIHS headquarters in Houston, Texas. Relocation support will be provided for selected candidates.
- Triage, diagnose, and resolve incoming Customer service requests via telephone, chat, email, and text channels.
- Utilize UIH remote tools and infrastructure to log in to customer systems to resolve technical problems.
- Provide technical support as needed to Customer Service Engineers in the field.
- Monitor installed base system alerts and adverse trends using the UIH Service Center dashboard and initiate pro-active service actions needed to prevent system downtime.
- Dispatch Customer Service Engineers when required to solve a Customer problem.
- Contribute to and maintain a problem/solution knowledge base for your modality to drive First-Time-Fix rates.
- Collaborate with technical experts to resolve customer issues and escalations as required to ensure rapid response and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Act as core member of the Modality Support Team, working closely with the Regional Support Engineer, Technical Training Instructors, Modality Applications Specialists, Customer Service Engineers, and others to continuously drive higher levels of support and Customer satisfaction.
- BSEE or equivalent degree
- 5-10 years’ experience in your modality supporting medical imaging customers and systems; preferably in Service Technical Training role
- Deep understanding of diagnostic imaging equipment, particularly MRI systems.
- Ability to work effectively with people and maintain rapport with customers and employees is essential, experience in training/instructing is preferred;
- Knowledge of learning principles and instructional design techniques;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skill
- Field service / technical support experience in high tech medical imaging
- Team player, enjoys working with people and committed to providing excellent customer satisfaction
- Totally Customer focused with a passion for solving customer problems
- Ability to travel periodically throughout the US and to China (~10%)
Apply below or email your resume to Career_US@united-imaging.com including the job title and location.