United Imaging is in search of a Marketing Communications Manager who is a passionate and creative thinker dedicated to shaping our brand and digital presence in the US market. We are looking for a team player who can translate integrated marketing plans into actionable communications strategies to guide the development of creative content and media. This role will work cross functionally developing brand, advertising, social media, and digital/search campaigns guiding our customers through the UIH story.
- Design and deliver an integrated communications strategy for the United Imaging company brand and product lines that effectively communicate differentiation and product advantages to customer through offline and online channels.
- Create and implement innovative, customer-centric marketing communications plans to attract, nurture, and retain customers.
- Suggest best practices for content distribution, manage the website and social media channels.
- Responsible for optimizing marketing programs to demonstrate business impact and maximize marketing spend based on data insights.
- Key point of contact for product communication assets, product information and inventory of sales tools. Leads obsolescence of outdated material and drives consistent messaging across the portfolio of products.
- Drives marketing asset approval through copy review process and ensures compliance to published material and regulatory guidelines.
- Expand media coverage both online and offline.
- Trade show management
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with agencies and provide oversight and management of 3rd party agencies/vendors.
- 5+ years of marketing communications experience in imaging, healthcare, biotechnology or related industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Technical field required. MBA preferred
- Ability to create new innovative consumer marketing programs that generate results.
- Experience developing cohesive multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging both online and offline channels.
- Excellent communications skills and writing required.
- A collaborative work ethic and team player with a can-do attitude.
Apply below or email your resume to Career_US@united-imaging.com including the job title and location.