- Ownership of all site planning activities from pre-sales support and site evaluation through installation and customer acceptance of diagnostic imaging equipment (MR, CT, PET-CT, DR, etc.);
- Development of scalable processes, procedures, planning guides and templates to streamline site planning and installation activities throughout rapid sales and headcount growth;
- Providing professional advice to end-user on pre-installation requirements including room layout and design;
- Partnering with various internal and external stakeholders including customers, engineering, contractors and local authorities to ensure a successful install and delighted customers;
- Customer facility visits and inspections to ensure site readiness;
- Guide and review creation of engineering drawings for facility layout;
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule for each installation while keeping the appropriate stakeholders well informed of project status;
- Provide feedback to Engineering for installation related product improvements.
- Bachelor of Science degree in related discipline; or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and 4 years progressive experience in a technical field or project management.);
- 5+ years of layout design and installation experience of capital medical equipment, previous experience with MR & CT is a strong preference;
- Proficiency with AutoCAD/Solidworks, Adobe and MS Office applications;
- English fluency and literacy competency is required;
- Must be willing to travel extensively throughout the US;
- Basic understanding of site and equipment technical requirements (HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, Environmental), including the reading of site-specific floor plans, drawings and specifications;
- Track record of effectively building and managing relationships, partners and networks with customers and within internal organization;
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work both independently and cross-functionally;
- Ability to work in a high pressure, time-sensitive, deadline driven environment;
- Ability to work around magnetic fields of up to 3 Tesla;
- Ability to work in a radiation environment;
- Creative, flexible, and collaborative in approach to technical problem solving;
- Ability to work effectively as part of the diverse team including physicists, scientists, engineers and C-suite in a fast-paced environment and with multiple projects.
- Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
Apply below or email your resume to Career_US@united-imaging.com including the job title and location.