United Imaging is currently seeking an HR Business Partner with progressive Human Resources generalist background to join our growing team!
As a strategic partner, the HR Business Partner will align its business objectives with employees and management. You will serve as the primary consultant to senior management on Human Resource related issues, act as an employee champion and change agent, assess and anticipate HR-related needs while formulating partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Acts as a single point of contact for employees and managers in the assigned business units; providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Talent Management: Attracting talent matching business development requirements using various recruiting channels keeping within a yearly budget.
- Motivate Talent: developing and setting up people salary structure and employee incentive system to ensure the achievement of business targets.
- Performance Assessment: Work with management to set up a performance management system to improve organization effectiveness.
- Infrastructure: Propose and implement an HR basic framework for the operational processes to support business development.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least a bachelor or equivalent degree in HR administration or psychology.
- At least 8 years in HR within an international company.
- Bilingual (English) and Chinese / Mandarin a plus.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient in recruiting, payroll processing, familiar with federal and state labor laws, training & development and other areas of HR.
- Additional skill requirements: Strong interview skills, communication skills, and coaching skills.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Benefits include healthcare (medical, dental vision), 401(k), and paid time off.