- Develop advanced CT imaging algorithms for future products;
- Work on current algorithms to improve image quality of the current products;
- Participate in communication and liaison with our headquarter engineers in Shanghai.
- PhD in Medical Physics, Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or a related field;
- Expertise in image reconstruction for transmission tomography;
- Solid background in X-ray physics and imaging science;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in C/C++, or other prototyping programming languages;
- Proficiency in English.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Strong skills in iterative image reconstruction;
- Experience in motion compensation;
- Experience in multi-energy CT imaging;
- Experience in machine learning;
- Experience in image registration;
- Experience in x-ray physics simulation;
- Proficiency in high performance computing;
- Knowledge in medical device regularization;
- Strong publication record (including patents).
Apply below or email your resume to Career_US@united-imaging.com including the job title and location.