The Advanced System Development Center (ASDC) of United Imaging Healthcare is a highly experienced group of multidisciplinary experts dedicated to advanced CT system development. We are currently seeking for a talented and motivated scientist to join our Cleveland development center.
- Develop advanced CT imaging algorithms for future products.
- Work on current algorithms to improve image quality of the current products.
- Participate in communication and serve as a liaison with engineers in our Shanghai headquarters.
- PhD in Medical Physics, Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
- Expertise in image reconstruction for transmission tomography.
- Solid background in X-ray physics and imaging science.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in CUDA, C/C++, Matlab, or other prototyping programming languages.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Strong skills in iterative image reconstruction.
- Experience in motion compensation.
- Experience in multi-energy CT imaging.
- Experience in machine learning.
- Experience in image registration.
- Experience in x-ray physics simulation.
- Proficiency in high performance computing.
- Knowledge in medical device regulation.
- Strong publication record (including patents).
- Knowledge of spoken and written Chinese language is a plus.
Email your resume to email@example.com including the job title and location.