United Imaging is in search of a copywriter who is dedicated to bringing creative excellence to our marketing efforts, brand campaigns, and advertising initiatives. We are looking for a team player who can capture the voice, tone and spirit of United Imaging through content creation unfolding the UIH story through multiple customer engagement points.
- Align cross functionality to execute and lead in the creation of best in class content and integrated experiences across multiple mediums.
- Research, write, re-purpose and edit copy for a wide variety of communications pieces, including email, newsletters, brochures, marketing/sales collateral, advertising, website copy, public relations, presentations.
- Convey campaign messaging in relevant, engaging, and fresh ways.
- Articulate ideas and communicate proactively in a cross-functional team.
- Oversee multiple projects, timelines, and creative strategies.
- Play an ongoing role in the development of our brand voice and advocate for consistent application of copy standards across experiences.
- 5+ years of copy writing experience in imaging, healthcare, biotechnology or related industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, English, marketing, or a related field required.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Has a working knowledge of FDA advertising and promotion regulations and guidelines.
- Ability to write long-form copy as well as short, attention-grabbing lines.
- Experience writing and positioning content in multiple formats, including print, interactive, marketing collateral, social media postings, website copy, email, and SEO.
- A collaborative work ethic and team player with a can-do attitude.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
Apply below or email your resume to Career_US@united-imaging.com including the job title and location.