UIH Solutions L.L.C. is the Houston-based Sales and Services organization for Shanghai United Imaging Healthcare Co., Ltd. products in North America. We are building an organization of highly motivated, team-oriented individuals to introduce a portfolio of innovative imaging products to the US market. United Imaging Healthcare develops and produces a full portfolio of advanced medical products covering the entire process of imaging diagnosis and treatment, in addition to offering robust medical IT solutions. The dynamic portfolio of innovative products has shown strong growth in China and the broader Asian market, and we are poised to gain significant market share in North America. We are committed to thinking creatively and acting with the primary goal of delighting healthcare clients in North America while helping improve patient loyalty, quality of care, and operational efficiency.
- Provide on-site application education on assigned products, incl. demonstration, updates and upgrades for standard systems and applications;
- Provide customer consultancy and support in individual workflow improvements, incl. having the ability in clinical application, adjustment of system parameters and implementation of new methods and clinical workflows to expand customer portfolio;
- Provide professional application support to quickly process and resolve customer complaints;
- Support sales team, e.g. product demonstrations, preparation of clinical case studies; new products learning and coach on new recruits;
- Assist the development of application training courses for customer on-site or in UIH;
- Support the R&D/CRM process, incl. customer needs, issues as well as provision of troubleshooting know-how and experience
- Bachelor degree or above in Diagnostic Radiography or related field
- 5+ years of experience as radiology technologist or radiographer in a healthcare industry/ clinical setting and 3+ years of experience as application specialist in one specific modality field
- Team player, enjoys working with people and committed to providing excellent customer satisfaction
- Experience in research or case studies involving similar area is beneficial
Apply below or email your resume to Career_US@united-imaging.com including the job title and location.